Home      About Me      Contact      My Family       Travels       The Kitchen       The Bar

Monday, January 2, 2012

12 in 12


I am completely copying honoring Amber at the Starfish Blog in her idea to create monthly resolutions in 2012.  I like the idea of focusing on something each month.  I also have a handful of goals for each month, listed on the side bar, but big ones are listed below.

So here are my resolutions for the new year!

January
Spring Clean the Entire House


February
Add New Classes/Workouts to My Fitness Schedule


March
Take a Class to Improve My Photography


April
Make Some Changes in the Yard


May
Get the House Re-Painted


June
Journey to See Old Friends


July
Take Up Piano Again


August
Take Up Tennis Again


September
Achieve All My Fitness Goals


October
Complete Basement


November
Wrap Up All Holiday Shopping/Christmas Cards/Decorating


December
Enjoy the Season

1 comment:

Paula@SweetPea said...

I like the idea of a goal per month and yours seem definitely very reasonable and ones that you can achieve. When you finish spring cleaning your house this month, could you come help with mine? :)